Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July with Thomas Kinkade





Hi everyone,

Are you ready to play along with this week's challenge? This time round our challenge hostess is Ann Marie Saunders..

For our challenge this week Ann Marie has challenged us to a 'Christmas In July' challenge, featuring Thomas Kinkade stamps.

Ann Marie used Cornish Heritage Farms Thomas Kinkade The Forest Chapel stamp to create her card this week. 





Want to play along???



If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using CHF images. You can use either CHF digi or rubber stamps to create a card or project.... anything you like as long as the stamps are Cornish Heritage Farms. (Yes, they can be older stamps).

Once you have created your card/project come back here and use inlinkz to link to your card/project so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to Splitcoast Stampers please use the keyword CHF57. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's cards on their blogs:



10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I think I have that stamp. Beautiful job of coloring on all of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen! Since you have the stamp; or any other TKs, for that matter; why don't you join us, and play along? On behalf of the others, I know that we'd love to see your work too!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't find a comment section on Ann Marie's blog but her cards are amazing! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristine; so was yours! I loved it!

      Delete
  3. Ann Marie, your colouring on today’s post was exquisite, and I loved the way you used your images to make some really beautiful cards. Especially loved your diorama and the white card with the Chantilly bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work as always AM......I love the snowy effect and top of the class for colouring

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pleased I have found you here as I have no other means of contacting you. I want to say your work as usual is outstanding. I love the use of Thomas Kincaid, as you know I am a big fan of his. The colours are amazing, and the image you used makes you want to jump into the picture and take a stroll down the lane! Mary xx

    ReplyDelete